New Etsy blog!

This is getting a little schizophrenic over here. That reminds me of a sticker my dad has had on his guitar case since I was a litlte girl.
Roses are Red, Violets and Blue. I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.
It's just funny.
Anyway anyway - My etsy store. It's fun and I'm building a customer base and I wanna blog about it! But most of you couldn't give a rats behind about freckleLips. This is my family blog.
On the same note - I don't necessarily want people interested in gift bags reading about my cats vomitting or my kid's latest fever. Now that I think about it, I'm starting to understand why Chavaneth isn't more popular. lol
So starting today - no more freckleLips over here...but if you are one of my 3 readers interested in all things etsy...the link is in the title! :-) xoxo

No comments: