Chavaneth Easter 2010


Getting ready for the pic
Originally uploaded by Chavaneth
Off to church we went - where I spend another Sunday trying to talk at least ONE of my kids into joining a choir and they spend another Sunday refusing. :-) I just think those kids are so cute and the songs are fun. But nope. No one is interested. Luckily, I can get them to pose for pictures and chase down a couple of eggs. Vanessa and Ethan had a great time - and found tons of candy. And Chad picked up a few flowers to plant (another blog on Chad's new garden to follow) so everyone was very happy. Maggie and Jonnie came with us which made for some adorable Vanessa/Maggie pics in the garden :-) I have an Easter pic of the three of them on the same bench from a couple of years ago - I need to find it :-) Click on the picture for more Easter fun!

No comments: